Friday, February 25, 2011

Tried using Estrogen - there's a mistake

I'd heard somewhere that B6 absorption may be reduced by the estrogen in foods.  I'd also read some personal accounts where the neuropathy symptoms were impacted, depending on where the woman was in her cycle.  In fact, while on my period last month, my symptoms dramatically improved.
  • Question:  Will using estriol improve my symptoms or have any impact?  
  • Experiment:  On day #10 of my cycle, I tried some micronized natural estriol on my arm.
  • Results:  Neuropathy symptoms *very* noticeably worsened.  Tingling/burning on my hands and feet dramatically increased.  Also interesting was that there was a lot of tingling on the arm itself, where I'd put on the cream.
Bottom Line:  I'm not going to be doing this again any time soon!  Interesting though that estrogen did seem to have an affect, albeit not the one to which I'd hoped.
    
General Notes:  I'd used the estriol before any toxicity problems - so I trust the brand and my usual reactions to it.  I put it on before going to bed.  To measure days of the cycle - 1st day of period = day #1 of the cycle.  I'm in my late 40s, but still have regular cycles. 

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete